Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Better Late than Never :) Dodo Dragon

DODO DRAGON:

Available: Level 14
Habitat(s): Earth and Air
Incubation: 16 hours

     So sorry about the wait you guys!! The first of the six dragons to go up today is the Dodo Dragon!! I chose this dragon because apparently it is not an easy one to come by. I know I have been trying for quite some time now, but I have checked my sources (Dragonvale Guide and DragonCalc) and hopefully  I found the best breeding combinations to get this dragon! Here they are in order from the breeding combination that has worked the most to the one that takes a bit more tries. :)

1.Earth Dragon + Pollen Dragon
2.Earth Dragon + Chrome Dragon
3.Earth Dragon + Rain Dragon
4.Earth Dragon + Snow Dragon

     Well there y'all go!! I hope they work for you I know I'm about to try them!! Remember don't get stressed because there is always a way to DRAGONVALE THE FREE WAY!!!!!



                       

No comments:

Post a Comment